Toile Background

Friday, September 7, 2012

September Menu & Chore Chart

I was late getting my September menu completed this month - just finished it last night. But thought I'd share it with you anyways. We're trying to transition to all organic, and since we don't buy as much processed foods, and cutting down tremendously on snacking, the budget hasn't seen that much difference. This month, I've been shopping once per week, which is new for us, but necessary, as my husband does not get paid once monthly anymore, but every two weeks instead. I shopped exclusively at Sprout's this month, and I loved it!

SEPTEMBER MENU


Here's the kids' chore chart - ever changing, especially as we settle into the new house and routine.

SEPTEMBER CHORE CHART

And some pictures Holly (my sister-in-law) and I took of the kids before she left.





No comments:

Post a Comment