Toile Background

Friday, April 6, 2012

My Favorite's

Today, I turn 36 years old. The older I get, the more I realize there's so much more to learn. I never want to stop. I love gleaning wisdom and new ideas from others who are further down the road than I. Here are a few of my favorite blogs I subscribe to, articles, and websites:
My Romantic Home
Smockity Frocks
Raising Olives
Simple Homeschool
Raising Arrows
The Homeschool Classroom
100 Days of Real Food
LaurieAnna's Vintage Home
A Holy Experience
Large Families on Purpose
Homestead Revival
A Mother's Calling
75 Kid Activities
Thankful Homemaker
Manners for Boys
Large Family Cooking
A Christian Home
100 Ways to Be Kind to Your Child
Large Family Mothering
24 Hours in Pictures
I Heart Faces
Confessions of a Homeschooler
Houzz
Blissfully Content
Faded Plains
LaurieAnna's Vintage Home



No comments:

Post a Comment