Toile Background

Friday, August 17, 2012

Not Feeling So Great...

This week in the Seiler household...

My husband recently left his employment with Pacific Gas & Electric. He's now working just two jobs instead of three, and that was reason to celebrate. He also turned 37 on Tuesday, so we got away to a bed and breakfast up in the hills the beginning of this week. It was a wonderful time together, as we shopped, ate, and cast vision and made goals for the rest of 2012. I love doing that with him!

Today, I'm feeling a bit under-the-weather. Since returning from Mexico, my stomach hasn't felt well. Today, I feel slightly nauseated on top of it. Ugh! I emailed the doctor, but she's out until Monday. Oh well, guess I'll have to stay in bed today. My oldest boy was so sweet this morning - he made breakfast for everyone, knowing I was ill, and then brought me saltine crackers and ice water. He will be the one to care for me when I'm old, I just know it. Love that boy!

Tonight is family night, and I got a few treats for the kids to start a new school year. My husband and I also discussed this fall's family vacation. Can't wait to share it with the kids! I love surprises! 

And guess what else? Our new chicken coop arrives tomorrow morning!!! Yippee! The girls (hens) will be so thrilled, I'm sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment