Toile Background

Friday, November 18, 2011

Welcome to My New Blog!

I'd like to welcome you all to my new blog! I'm so excited you are checking it out! I have so much I'd love to share with you! My heart is for this blog to become a place where we can share ideas and information with each other - iron sharpening iron - so we can all become better women of God, wives, mothers, homemakers, or gals preparing for their future as wives, moms, and homemakers. I also want this blog to be a glimpse for you inside the lives of the Seiler family. I will transparently share with you what's happening in our home, what plans I'm making in managing my home, what parenting challenges we're working on, how Pastor James and I navigate through everyday life, homeschooling tips, and what God is speaking to me in different seasons of my life. I look forward to dialoguing with you on so many things! Feel free to share your questions and comments so we can help each other!

No comments:

Post a Comment